1. I have been searching for a cleaning schedule that is realistic for a busy family. I had to resort to making my own. This schedule does not reflect the cleaning service that I hired to do a monthly deep clean until baby #3 is here. Already counting down until they are back. But until then, two tasks a day, I can do. I may still cuss about doing dishes each night, but it's better than waking up to a sink full of dishes, and my favorite coffee mug being one of them.
2. With the Lenten season upon us, I was inspired by Sara to purge, sell, and donate even more. I am planning on using the remaining weekends until Easter to purge room by room. The goal is 40 bags in 40 days. With a huge consignment sale coming up in the Northern Virginia area (check it out here), it is perfect timing. Not to mention the overabundance of toys that get thrown around rather than played with. They have to go.
3. One of my pregnancy obsessions has been anything grapefruit scented. This Method All Purpose Cleaning Spray in Pink Grapefruit makes me entirely too happy.
4. I can't spring clean without my house smelling good, and yes the pink grapefruit cleaner helps, but only a Yankee Candle can overpower the abundance of play doh smell we have been encountering lately. Now if only they would come out with a grapefruit (their citrus one doesn't do it for me) scented candle. This NEST candle is the best smelling thing ever, but too expensive to replace monthly, because that's how much we used it.
5. And then for those of you who can enjoy a cocktail while cleaning, these are for you. I will meet you at the bar in 56 days or less. Just kidding, once baby #3 gets here, I am not cleaning again for months, but I will totally meet you at the bar. The bar in my kitchen, between the hours of 2 am and 4 am. Because that's when I will need a drink most.